Multiple eScience workshops will be held on 3rd and 4th September 2015, co-located with the main 2015 eScience conference (see programme outline).
The workshops share the goal of bringing together leading international and interdisciplinary research communities, developers, and users of eScience applications and enabling IT technologies. Workshops play a crucial role in the conference by providing opportunity for researchers to present their work in a more focused way than the conference itself and to have in-depth discussions of particular topics of interest (described in more detail in the conference CfP) to the community.
We cordially invite you to submit workshop proposals on any e-Science related topic to the Workshop Chair via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The proposals should include:
- A description of the workshop, its focus, goals, and outcome
- A draft call for papers
- Names and affiliations of the organisers and tentative composition of the committees
- Expected numbers of submissions and accepted papers
- Prior history of this workshop, if any. Please include: number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and attendee count.
Workshop organisers are responsible for establishing a program committee, paper submission system, collecting and evaluating submissions, notifying authors of acceptance or rejection in due time, ensuring a transparent and fair selection process, organising selected papers into sessions, and assigning session chairs. Proposals showing clear focus and objectives in areas of emerging or developing interest will be prioritised.
For each paper selected for publication, at least one of the authors must be registered for e-Science 2015 to present the paper in person. The proceedings of the e-Science 2015 workshops are expected to be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press, USA and made available online through the IEEE Digital Library.
- Workshop submission deadline: extended to 8 March 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: 18 March 2015
- Camera Ready Papers due: 21 June 2015
- Workshop Dates: 3 – 4 September 2015
Workshop proposals should be emailed to email@example.com
(N.B. This call is also available in pdf format)